The Firm provides legal advice and assistance in matters of insurance and reinsurance law, through Consulting and preparation of opinions on issues relating to this area of expertise, as well as conducting arbitrations and mediations.
Some of the services we provide in the practice:- Representation in the regulatory framework before the Superintendence of Private Insurance (SUSEP) for registration and updating of operating approvals;
- Acting in administrative proceedings, including enforcement, before the Superintendence of Private Insurance (SUSEP), with the preparation and monitoring of defenses and appeals in higher courts, as well as preparation of TAC - Conduct Adjustment Term and corporate matters;
- Advice regarding the rules of specific investments for insurers and reinsurers;
- Advice regarding the internal governance structure of insurers, reinsurers and brokers;
- Analysis and evaluation of legal and administrative proceedings, for the purpose of audits and prospective contingent liabilities;
- Study and structure of conditions of insurance and review of the general conditions of product policies;
Legal advice related to the regulation of claims;
- Analysis and preparation of contracts for insurance products and reinsurance;
- Drafting of legal opinions involving regulatory aspects of products and contracts of insurance and reinsurance.