The firm has a qualified team to provide legal services to companies on generation, transmission and distribution sectors, as well as on commercialization of electricity in Brazil.
Some of the services we provide in the practice:
- Advisory on regulatory matters;
- Legal representation in regulatory proceedings, both at administrative and judicial (and on arbitration) levels;
- Pre-litigation procedures (notification and counter-notification) and others;
- Advisory on administrative proceedings before government agencies (ANEEL, MME, TCU and others);
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts in general involving energy aspects (Power Purchase Agreements, Interconnection Agreements, Gas Supply Agreements, O&M, EPC and others); and
- Drafting of legal opinions.